Integrating multiple applications through pubsub model
Problem StatementA FMCG company reached out to us for solutions to:
- Client had multiple systems within their infrastructure for different purposes and was maintaining CRM, financial software, and SAP for Procurement.
- Their multiple manual processes like employee boarding, ticket allocation, payment, and procurement was causing immense human error and led to a tedious workflow, increased overhead cost and decreased efficiency.
- There were delays in delivery processes that were seriously impacting the company’s customer experience and overall reputation.
- There was a lack of automation and the client was facing problems while connecting to courier partners.
Solution ProposedEshia proposed the following approach to overcome the existing problems:
- We implemented the Pubsub Model Architect (evolved from API-led connectivity) to make sure that customer experience remains unaffected even if the system is down.
- We provided an architecture solution that connected all systems and integrated them to SAP.
- We created a number of APIs to maximize smooth communication for transactional means.
- Finally, we connected their system with a banking system to automate transactions.
Business ImpactOur solutions and approach overcame the existing problems of our client and ensured the following:
- Our approach delivered enhanced automation capabilities that reduced manual work and human errors.
- With our architecture solution, we made reporting easy, effective, and effortless.
- We enabled forecasting by integrating SAP, Power BI, and Tableau.
- Customer experience has considerably improved.
- Our client is now capable of introducing new technology and functionality without impacting customer experience.