Mule 3 to Mule 4 Migration
The Mulesoft 3.x now has an upgraded version- Mulesoft 4.x, and it also has an open-source tool, that although isn’t perfect, aids in the Migration process- Mule Migration Assistant (MMA). Without the MMA, the other option is to rewrite the entire code of the previous version. So does it seem unnecessary?
Why should you Upgrade?
- Using a prior version of any software can be harmful, as it lacks the security and fixes from the latest version
- Using outdated software will only push you further away from your competitors
- Reap the maximum benefits of Mulesoft API management with the latest and faster version
Here are some benefits of the Mulesoft 4.x over Mulesoft 3.x
- Leveraging DataWeave, Mulesoft has evolved into the language of expression as well, thus ensuring seamless data access.
- The Anypoint studio now can detect any errors right during the designing phase
- Now you can repeatedly stream without the need for manual settings or intervention
- Trigger your manual jobs in just a step
- Receive future frictionless upgrades
- Self-tune the capabilities with the new execution engine
- Enrichers have been made simpler, especially when trying to acquire data without losing prior information
Why Choose ESHIA (now an Accelirate company) as your mulesoft partner?
- Guaranteed increased efficiency of your operations
- Best in the industry solutions by experts
- Makes your workforce Mulesoft ready with training programs
- Ensures security and confidentiality
- 24*7 maintenance support and troubleshooting
- 5000+ platform hours of experience
Factors to keep in mind before making the switch:
- Data is king and has to be carefully handled during the migration
- Use effective and updated migration tools to avoid any cyber-threat or vulnerability to hackers
- Focus on proper encryption and decryption, or such a problematic operational flaw can result in incorrect data or even complete data loss
- Understand and plan before starting the migration process
- Test out the migration process with an Automated test framework, preferably
- Implement a solid security policy, thus guiding the entire operation while mitigating any unforeseen threats
When is the right time to make the switch:
Before making the switch, to analyze the right time, consider the following-
- Are your experts trained and ready for Mulesoft deployment of version 4.X?
- Are the changes from the previous version tending to your needs?
- Are you ready to upgrade all other Mulesoft applications necessary for Mulesoft integration with Mule 4.X?
- Till when is your Mule 3 license valid?
- Are your customers on the same page as you?
Why Upgrade with us?
- Our Mulesoft partners and experts make your experience hassle-free
- More effective planning, allocation, and better resource distribution
- Lengthy process due to migration to several APIs; trust the experts for a smooth transition
- An iterative approach to both the software will help with a better understanding
MuleSoft X ESHIA (an Accelirate company)
How ESHIA (now an Accelirate company) work:
The best of the experts
Led by the best experts in the niche, our leaders work together with efficient knowledge on a diverse domain. We equip you with the best solutions along with the needed support for the aftermath.
Training and credibility
We provide training on Mulesoft with certification to equip your team with the expertise to deal with all levels of Mulesoft technologies, from the very basic to the most advanced, such as the Mule migration.
With 50+ Mulesoft certifications, 5000+platform hours, 30+ certified resources, 3+ international offices, and serving industry sectors like Heath, manufacturing, and finance, we boast a credible experience with Mulesoft integration.
Advanced automated tools
We automate most of the migration tolls with our curated automated tools, covering 50+ components and connectors.